Maiden Voyage

First blog ever.  Unsure as to whether I can keep anyone interested enough to follow but, hoping to create a therapeutic outlet for myself.  

Why blog?  Inspired by a friend who recently and unexpectedly, lost her husband.  She has begun blogging.  My husband doesn’t read her blogs but he is excited to say “hi” when he sees her posts.  She mentioned how she thinks I should blog and here we are.  Thanks Serena❤️

She blogs about her life, loss and moving forward.  

I will blog about the loss I already feel but haven’t fully suffered yet.  

I will blog about about the good days, the bad days and all that in between.

I will blog to purge my soul.

I will blog to celebrate him❤️

My hopes are that you will find use in our journey. 

Cheers.. 

Comments

  1. I look forward to following your journey. You are a strong and loving woman, you will get through this. I wish peace and happiness for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to following your journey. You are a strong and loving woman, you will get through this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa,
    I have admired your courage and fortitude for years.

    I’ve wondered how strong does a person have to be to go through what she’s going through???

    I can’t imagine losing a part of your best friend every day. Not very many people can truly understand what you are living through.

    I look forward to reading your blog.

    I hope you find writing brings you some comfort. ❤️

    Serena


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbows and Angels

Blooming

“Who Are You?”